The famous Northend Baincinqer Laura 'springbok' Clutterbuck is off to NYC to take a bite of The Big Apple as a warm up event before the big day next April. Running 26.2 miles through all five New York boroughs seems a bit excessive, but maybe it's a good opportunity to go shopping as well, catch a broadway show, visit friends etc.
HAVE A GREAT RUN LAURA
Actually, I found a slightly more challenging variation of the boring old standard marathon which involves drinking a beer in each of the five boroughs en route - what d'ya reckon Jolene?
3 comments:
Now you're talking ,I'm up for that one!
George
Laura - you're going to need to run fast girl so that Nigel doesn't have too much time to drink.....Good luck running mate. Will be thinking of you loads and loads and I KNOW you can do it. If anyone can run up at Steway Lane without stopping and giggling ("J**** Laura" - sorry guys 'in joke'), NY will be a breeze. Hazel xxxx
I don't drink..... you must have me mistaken with somebody else. I do look remarkably like my sister...
Best of luck Laura, have fun xx
Post a Comment