Like it. Local and a really nice manageable project (I volunteer George to help with clearing the garden!). They only need another £8K so I am sure anything we can raise will be really appreciated.
Jolene, this sounds like a fantastic cause and I think the money we'll raise will really make a difference to their appeal. It's a thunmbs up from me. Hazel
7 comments:
Like it. Local and a really nice manageable project (I volunteer George to help with clearing the garden!). They only need another £8K so I am sure anything we can raise will be really appreciated.
PS. That should be "Jolene finds a local good cause", not, "Jolene...find a local good cause (for goodness sake)"!
it's bainsix - i'm just the bag carrier
Whoops - meant it's NOT bain six...
Jolene, this sounds like a fantastic cause and I think the money we'll raise will really make a difference to their appeal. It's a thunmbs up from me. Hazel
A worthy cause indeed - well done Jolene - you can count me in.
Post a Comment