Monday, 2 March 2009

A lovely day at Saltford Marina

I can recommend this run, it has everything, road work,canal tow path,footpath and lovely river views. Pick up the tow path at Churchill Bridge and onwards to Newbridge just before the bridge go right over the old railway line down the other side and onto the river side footpath. Follow this and eventually you reach Saltford Marina. Return the same way or as I did go up onto the bridge at Newbridge turn left and follow the road into Queen Square and home! Job done. 2hrs 20mins
Don't ask me how far it is, any idea Hazel?
My flabber has never been so gasted , I really must try harder to go slower during the early stages, but it was such a nice day!
Georgeous

1 comment:

Dreddi said...

Sounds good, look forward to doing this one, has to beat doing the usual upper/lower Bristol road combo.