I am going, how about you? I've taken the plunge on hearing that prices were moving upwards. BRS/CDG EasyJet out Friday 3rd, back Sun 5th evening*. Hope I will get in on any hotel deal that any of us come up with - I'm working on it.
*Yes, coming back on the day of the race - controversial I know. Financial considerations I'm afraid. Also, the flight back is Monday evening, rather than early morning as anticipated. We really can't decide if the rest of my gang are going to join me, so I thought I'd better get back in case we are going elsewhere that week on holiday, or save the day's holiday for another occasion. We'll be Kerry Packered, but I hope there will be time in the afternoon for a warm-down lunch, or at least a glass or three of vin rouge with mes amis baincinq to relax those aching muscles!
Friday, 7 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment