Monday, 5 January 2009

Back in Action

After a 2 week lay off I have just completed my first run. That flu was a killer! I managed to get around the Cleveland bridge loop. Only one short stop half way up the b.........d! only because I dropped my glove!
Sounds like you had a good run on Saturday, I'll be with you soon. Nice to see you back in action Sharon, I thought you had retired!
I didn't know that holding up a stone wall was part of the training!!

Also Jane has decided that watching me run around Paris would be like watching paint dry, she saw me in the Bath Half, so she will not be coming to Paris.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see those running shoes back on George. I like the old, 'dropped my running glove' excuse. I think I might use that one!!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY... good to have you back on track!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Rhythm Method is back